Dearest Snowflake, that's right, you are the only you. Deal with it.
Congratulations! You are halfway there!
Your basic day goes like this...
1. Upon rising drink 32-64oz water pregame
2. For breakfast you'll have 1 green smoothie or 8 oz. of green juice over the next few hours (use the recipes in the manual).
3. Snack: Green juice serving (4-8oz.) & or fresh fruit or vegetables of your choice.
4. Lunch-Fresh Green Salad (Entree size) with lots of veggies, and your sprouts on top.
Choose Organic when available
Basic Salad Building Blocks
Chopped Romaine, Butterleaf, Kale or Endive
1 Red/Orange/Yellow Bell Pepper
1 Handful sunflower greens or alfalfa sprout protein
1/4 Cup Shredded Carrots
1 Tablespoon Raw Sunflower seeds
1/2 Apple Chopped
5. Snack (optional): Green Juice serving (4-8oz) and/or fresh fruit or veggies.
6. Dinner: Fresh Green Salad with plenty of vegetables & sprouts on top. If you're really needing to keep up with your proteins and are worried about gains, you can make protein shakes of your choice, or opt for a lean and green meal choice. That's 1 serving of vegetables and 1 serving of protein. Try to keep it to fish or chicken, but these rules
The sprouts are your "meat" so it's important to make sure you get plenty whether it's in your green juices or on top of your salads. And if you're NOT getting them, then be empowered to get them from a plant powered protein source, or lean meat somewhere somehow. I also am advocating for the use of bone broth during this cleanse. When looking for a healthy snack or way to curb hunger, bone broth is a good choice. I'm not here to judge, or break rules or set up restrictions that keep you from your goals, I'm here to give you the building blocks of success that allow you to find the tools that work in your life.
You are beautifully and wonderfully made.
Be Well, Do Good.
Your GreenLife Team